The compact web guiding X-Guide is suitable to use in narrow webs such as in the label, packaging and nonwoven industry.
With seven different sizes, the X-Guide optimally adjusted to its requirement.
The BST eltromat X-Guide for compact web guiding is highly suitable for use in narrow webs, especially in the label, packaging and nonwoven industries.
With seven different sizes, the X-Guide can be optimally adjusted to your requirements. Its compact, modular shape and the integrated controller allow for problem-free installation, even in small space.
BST eltromat Web Guiding: Your Benefits
- Reliable web guiding
- Implementable in the most diverse production processes
- Suitable for a wide range of materials
- Effective in minimizing waste and downtimes
- Individual design
Another significant advantage of the X-Guide is its intuitive operation, which takes place via an ergonomic keyboard and allows for direct access to all important control functions.
The maintenance-free brushless drive allows for efficient operation, even in extreme conditions.
X-Guide System Equipment:
- Compatible with all digital standard edge sensors (optical or ultrasonic)
- Selectable control side
- Regulation by web edge
- Manual sensor adjustment
- Remote operation via digital inputs (digital I/O)
- Regulation by web edge and web center-line (two edge sensors)